Re: your mail

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: your mail
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 07:05:47 -0400

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 03:30 Ritvik Agarwal <address@hidden> wrote:
sir,
actually am pursuing a machine learning course on coursera and it is specified in thier guidelines that either I have to code on matlab or octave(<=3.0)
and am trying for last 3 4 days but am not able to find it anywhere

We have had several people previously mention they were taking the coursera machine learning course using octave, and none ever mentioned being forced to use an extremely out of date version.  Could it have meant >=3.0 ?