Re: [Octave-forge] New release of the control package 3.2.0

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: [Octave-forge] New release of the control package 3.2.0
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 22:55:52 -0400

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 8:36 PM Doug Stewart <address@hidden> wrote:

On Fri, Apr 5, 2019 at 7:50 PM GoSim <address@hidden> wrote:
Another bug in lsim is that you have to specify a time vector even though it
says you don't have to.

-- Function File: lsim (SYS, U)
 -- Function File: lsim (SYS1, SYS2, ..., SYSN, U)
 -- Function File: lsim (SYS1, 'STYLE1', ..., SYSN, 'STYLEN', U)

lsim(q,ones(101,1))
error: lsim: time vector 't' must not be empty
error: called from
    lsim>__linear_simulation__ at line 245 column 7
    lsim at line 145 column 10

Thanks for this.
I started to fix it and run into a problem.
How do we decide on the total time to run the simulation?
@GoSim
 If you don't  specify a time vector what would you expect lsim to do?

DASCertificate for 206392

Matlab requires a t
So i think our documentation is just lacking.

DASCertificate for 206392