RE: Debugging mex error in Octave: undefined symbol: mxcopyreal8toptr_

From: Anthony Gitter
Subject: RE: Debugging mex error in Octave: undefined symbol: mxcopyreal8toptr_
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 20:00:57 +0000

Hi Mike,
Thanks, that is very informative and will guide my next steps.  I expect there
are other undefined functions in this code and will need to investigate that
further.

The Fortran mex interface is important in order to use this particular
third-party package that was originally written for MATLAB.  I'm haven't
written Fortran code before, so I don't think I could successfully contribute
to adding this support to Octave.

Thanks,
Anthony

P.S. Thanks also for the Octave Docker containers you maintain.  They are
perfect for continuous integration testing.