Re: Calling a function available in .oct file from .m file

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Calling a function available in .oct file from .m file
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 11:55:14 -0700

On Tue, Apr 02, 2019 at 13:36:32 -0500, vivek wrote:
> Following are the files which i have in my case
[…]
> nm /usr/local/vendor/bin/tmgetevents.oct | grep tmgetevents
> 00000000000050e0 t Gtmgetevents
> 0000000000006230 t _Z12FtmgeteventsRK17octave_value_listi

This all looks correct and I see no reason why this wouldn't be working.
So again, please provide a *complete* example, the still missing pieces
are the full source of tmgetevents.oct and exactly how it was compiled
for Octave. That is likely the reason for Octave not being able to load
the function.

--
mike