Calling a function available in .oct file from .m file

From: vivek
Subject: Calling a function available in .oct file from .m file
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 09:59:51 -0500 (CDT)

I have few .m files and .oct files where functions are mapped with file
names.I am trying to call a function available in .oct file from .m file and
getting "undefined" error.I have used "addpath", "autoload" and "setenv"
functions in .m file for including and loading .oct files but no
success.Could anyone help me in identifying the issue? I am new to octave.I
am using octave 5.1.0 on centos.