Re: polar coordinates from [-pi, pi] to [0, 2 pi]

From: Montgomery-Smith, Stephen
Subject: Re: polar coordinates from [-pi, pi] to [0, 2 pi]
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 22:00:06 +0000

It seems to me that changing the x-coordinate from [-pi,pi] to [0,2pi]
is not going to achieve what you want.  What you really need to do is to
figure out whether the data is taken when going once around the circle,
or twice around.  Probably you need to look at the data, because I guess
that the second time around appears later in the data stream.