Re: [BEWARE-SUSPECTED SPAM]polar coordinates from [-pi, pi] to [0, 2 pi]

From: insafba
Subject: Re: [BEWARE-SUSPECTED SPAM]polar coordinates from [-pi, pi] to [0, 2 pi]
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2019 15:23:41 -0600 (CST)

thank you for your reply
I apply it but I didn't get the result I want.
To be more clear:
here is the data relatif to points from the perimeter of a circle (which is
not totaly perfect). when I represent the data as I have it firstly between
-pi and pi, it shows like two plots (which I don't want). I want it to show
a continus plot. When I try the method you told me, It doesn't work either.
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373159/figure_with_mod.jpg>
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373159/first_figure.jpg>