problems printing non-english strings

From: geo
Subject: problems printing non-english strings
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 05:56:03 -0600 (CST)

I need to create a bunch of graphs and plot them. I need to use a language
other than plain english, so I'm getting into trouble with symbols like ç,
ê, ó, and so on. The figures display perfectly on screen but the plots have
the texts messed up. I have tried to print as png and pdf with no luck. Any
ideas? I'm using Octave last version on W10.

Regards

The first image is a screenshot, and everything is ok. The second is the
result of the print function.
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373217/Window_SYSTEM.png>

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373217/Plot_SYSTEM.png> Hello