Re: Octave on Chromebook

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Octave on Chromebook
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 09:27:36 -0500

On Fri, Feb 22, 2019, 04:01 rustys36 <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm trying to run Octave in the cloud via Chromebook.  The particular version
I'm using lets me use addpath, but when I try to use a function in the file
I've added with addpath, Octave can't find it.

Can you elaborate exactly was
Hat you mean by "run octave in the cloud via chromebook" ?  Where exactly is the executable located? Where are the functions you're trying to run located?  Can it not find anything in that locatuon? Ir just new fikea created  after addpath?Where are those locations relative to your working directory?

 We've seen some issues on windows where octave has trouble seeing changes in network folders that do not consistently update their Last Modified date. Curious if this could be related, or if just related to you "running octave in the cloud", wherever that actually is.