Re: Fwd: Control 3.1.0 package

From: Andrew Janke
Subject: Re: Fwd: Control 3.1.0 package
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 11:27:47 -0500

On 2/19/19 6:31 AM, Doug Stewart wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Cedric Ortiz Pena* <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>
Date: Tue, Feb 19, 2019 at 5:50 AM
Subject: Control 3.1.0 package
To: <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>, <address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>>

Hello, I was wondering if you could help me with the installation on the octave control 3.1.0 package on macOS Mojave. I have install in my pc octave 4.4.0

Thank you!
Best regards,

Cedric Ortiz

Hi Cedric,

I've worked with Octave on macOS and may be able to help. But we'll need some more information.

What problems are you having installing Control? How are you trying to install it, and what error message are you getting?

How did you install Octave?

Cheers,
Andrew