Custom-only uimenu in figure

From: Pavel Hofman
Subject: Custom-only uimenu in figure
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:56:06 +0100

Hi,

please is it possible to have only custom-added uimenu items in the menu bar of figure? I am trying to remove the default ones (File, Edit, Help) while keeping the menu bar for my custom uimenu items, to no avail. Either no menu bar, or menu bar with the default ones plus my added custom items.

Thanks a lot for any info.

Best regards,

Pavel.