Re: Publishing with Octave

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Re: Publishing with Octave
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 09:48:06 +0100

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 7:06 AM proxima434 <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello Kai,

here is some more information. (This is just a samplescript of course..)

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373195/1.png>

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373195/2.png>

so I get the html report that I want. The problem though is that I don´t get
the Diagrams in the report-html as soon as I have more than one plot in the
script.

regards,
Alex

Hi Alex,

From what I see in your attached picture listing is that you have a pure script file. There is no publishing markup, thus only pictures are generated. Unfortunately, I cannot run png-files in Octave to check the output myself ;-)

Maybe you take a look at [1] to see from the small examples how publish is intended to be used.  At least to me it is not obvious to use publish for generating a few pictures in your case.

Are you searching for a way to save the generated plots by your tool?

Try

switch (c)
  case 2
   % plot1 commands