Publishing with Octave

From: proxima434
Subject: Publishing with Octave
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 03:31:41 -0600 (CST)

Hello there,

I would like to publish a script to html using the publishing function.

I have two userinterfaces in my script. In the first GUI you can choose the
machine and in the second GUI

you have multiple plotting options ( for e.g. time vs. speed or time vs.
torque ).

I would like to publish the script including all the plots.

The problem is that the funcion publish('filename') only creates a html
including the current figure.

Is it possible to publish the skript to a html that includes several plots ?

I´m new to programming so I would be grateful for detailed instructions.