Re: exit by main byt not to octave

From: Przemek Klosowski
Subject: Re: exit by main byt not to octave
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2019 13:00:10 -0500

On 2/8/19 12:37 PM, mmuetzel wrote:
Depending on the structure of you code and on what you really want to do, you
could use "return" or "error".

..Or possibly use theĀ  'break' statement.

By the way, when I responded to you directly asking you to repost with more information, I found out that your email address is invalid; please contact your admins and/or reconfigure your email to use a working correspondence address.

smtp-41.iol.local rejected your message to the following e-mail addresses:

turbofib (address@hidden)

smtp-41.iol.local gave this error:
Invalid Recipient <address@hidden> [smtp-41.iol.local; VIR_520]