Re: the problem of symbolic package

From: Hwang
Subject: Re: the problem of symbolic package
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 11:18:57 +0900

Hi Nicholas, Thank you for your great guidance!

I finally solved the problem as you mentioned.

One tricky thing is that the last command of "pkg load symbolic".

When I ran it at dos prompt of octave and it did not work.

But soon after I ran it at command window of Octave (GNU), then it worked!

How i can clarify this kind of sensitive matter correctly?

Best,

Insang