Re: load netcdf not working

From: eugenia
Subject: Re: load netcdf not working
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2018 02:32:21 -0600 (CST)

Dear Pantxo,
I have no apt install option...

But I tried first without "-forge" and the message is the following:

pkg install /home/Gomez/Downloads/netcdf-1.0.12.tar.gz
pkg: unable to find the mkoctfile command, Octave installation is incomplete
error: called from
    __gripe_missing_component__ at line 53 column 3
    configure_make at line 40 column 7
    install at line 192 column 7
    pkg at line 394 column 9

>> pkg install -forge netcdf
pkg: unable to find the mkoctfile command, Octave installation is incomplete
error: called from
    __gripe_missing_component__ at line 53 column 3
    configure_make at line 40 column 7
    install at line 192 column 7
    pkg at line 394 column 9

I really don't know what to do. I think that the problem can be Fedora...?

Regards
Maria Eugenia