Re: dropbox

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: dropbox
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 06:58:35 -0400

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018, 5:49 AM Tarmo Tapio, <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

How I can tell Octave that signal-1.4.0 package is directory /home/tarmo? I tried command "pkg signal-1.4.0 load" it do not work.

BR Tarmo

Did you  try

Pkg load signal

Kai Torben Ohlhus kirjoitti 22.10.2018 klo 13.29:

On Mon, Oct 22, 2018 at 11:57 AM Tarmo Tapio <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi

I suppose you know that Octave's plot function do not work correctly at win10 OS but works correctly at Linux xubuntu OS. However I have to add ('linewidth',2) every plot command. Are there comming corrections? I hope you answer me :)

BR Tarmo

Can you provide a short code, that demonstrates your plotting issue and the same code where you use ('linewidth',2) to show us the difference you expect?

Thanks,
Kai