Re: dropbox

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: dropbox
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2018 12:25:45 -0700

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 21:45:51 +0300, Tarmo Tapio wrote:
> Is it so that every time I'm using octave I have to load packages I will
> need? Then I have to know where funktion I need is? It should be better that
> all packages would be inside octave.

There is some discussion of this in the Octave FAQ

  *
https://wiki.octave.org/FAQ#How_do_I_automatically_load_a_package_at_Octave_startup.3F
  *
https://wiki.octave.org/FAQ#How_do_I_install_or_load_all_Octave_Forge_packages.3F

And there has been some discussion on a feature to automatically detect
and suggest loading a package if it is installed but not loaded

  * https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?45855

--
mike