Cannot slove error in Octave

From: awefjioawefjio
Subject: Cannot slove error in Octave
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2018 22:15:16 -0500 (CDT)

Hi all, I have a problem while trying to do numerical solution with Octave. I
got the following error while trying to run the script.
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373045/Picture1.png>

When I tried to remove the ";" I will get the following error.
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t373045/Picture2.png>

I also noticed that there is nothing in the workspace. The weird part is
that the code works just fine on my friend's Octave. I just copy and paste
the code into my computer, but it does not run the script. Can anyone please
help?