Fwd: Using Octave API

From: Kai Torben Ohlhus
Subject: Fwd: Using Octave API
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 15:59:32 +0200

On Mon, Oct 1, 2018 at 3:45 PM <address@hidden> wrote:

Meanwhile I have solved my problems.

Working with Octave 4.4.1 and 5.0.0 I see error messaages mostly with respect to ‚ocatve_idx_type‘.

It looks like the correspondinh h-file is not included in the right way.

Could you please advice wher to look for.

See an extraction of the error messages below.

Thanks

Christoph

Please keep this mailing list in the CC, so others may benefit from your question and on this mailing list we use "bottom-posting" style [2] for each conversation.

If you are using Octave as shared library for a standalone application [1], you basically should include octave/oct.h and get many features for free, including ocatve_idx_type, which is specified in octave/octave-config.h (but already included by octave/oct.h).

HTH,
Kai