Re: Invalid value for array property "cdata"

From: mmuetzel
Subject: Re: Invalid value for array property "cdata"
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 08:46:17 -0500 (CDT)

Octave erroneously rejects CData of type "uint8". I don't see an error if I
convert to double first:
myuicontrol =
uicontrol("parent",myfigure,"cdata",double(myimage)/255,"style","pushbutton");

Could you please file a bug report on savannah?
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=octave

Unfortunately, it doesn't use the image on the pushbutton for me on Windows
with Octave 4.4.1. But that seems to be already implemented for Octave 5.0:

Markus