Re: GEN libgui/src/ui-settings-dialog.h Unknown option 'qt5' (ubuntu 16.

From: tmacchant
Subject: Re: GEN libgui/src/ui-settings-dialog.h Unknown option 'qt5' (ubuntu 16.04 build)
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2018 21:05:14 -0500 (CDT)

http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?48881

> Is there still something to be done?
>
> HTH,
> Kai.

Ah! I have completely forgotten the above.
Thanks!

This time I do not use self-build qt but use qt (5.9.6) on Ubuntu 16.04.
On Ubuntu 18.04, there happened no problem.

Also I cannot find  UICFLAGS, RCCFLAGS, MOCFLAGS, and LRELEASEFLAGS in
Makefile.

Perhaps another part is related to this time error

Tatsuro