Re: While loop error, is not recognized

From: renzosebs
Subject: Re: While loop error, is not recognized
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2018 07:32:05 -0700 (MST)

Thanks for your help. Yes, that was a mistake I made but the problem is not
that, is that while is not being closed. I dont have the scope that is
seeing in Sahil photo. The code is here:
function [i] = whale(a)
  b=a;
  i=0;
  while (i<10)
    i=i+1;
  endwhile
  for z=1:i
    fprintf("%d", z);
  endfor
endfunction

But the problem is that the function end with the while, the endwhile is
closing the function and not the while loop. I hope this picture makes more
clear my problem.

<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372838/Screenshot_20180428_092935.png>

Sorry for also posting in Stack, I am new in this thing od posting in
forums.