Where I did wrong?

From: Dildar Sk
Subject: Where I did wrong?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2018 21:57:41 -0700 (MST)

Hello, Octave community with due respect,humbly I want to ask a question.
I just want to improve myself by asking this question.

So, my proposals weren't selected. Instead there got selected 3 people. I
can understand Sahil and Sudeepam
did an excellent job. But what about the 3rd person I saw him not
contributing nor discussing about his ideas.
If someone can say where I lagged would help me in next time. Thanks.