problem Matpower MPReduction

From: Pawel
Subject: problem Matpower MPReduction
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2018 16:12:15 -0700 (MST)

I have a problem with running a 'MPReduction' function of MatPower Software.
Below there is text from command window:

>> mpc=loadcase('case9');
>> e=[6];
>> [mpcreduced,Link,BCIRCr]=MPReduction(mpc,e,0)
error: fprintf: invalid format specified
error: called from
    MPReduction at line 45 column 1

A time ago the function was running correctly.
Reinstalation of Octave nor MatPower doesn't solve a problem.
Please advice me what could be a reason of received failure?
An MPReduction function file has been attached:
MPReduction.m
<http://octave.1599824.n4.nabble.com/file/t372831/MPReduction.m>