Re: Implementing advanced scientific calculator.

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Implementing advanced scientific calculator.
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 21:31:48 +0000 (UTC)

________________________________
From: Sergei Steshenko <address@hidden>
To: Dildar Sk <address@hidden>; "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 11:26 PM

________________________________

From: Dildar Sk <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2018 12:47 PM

Like Matlab Octave is definitely for advanced scientific works.

So,I really feel urge for presence of scientific calculators(Obviously GUI)

like command editor,editor,variable editor.

I am going to give this proposal for GSoC.Expecting feedbacks.

-----

"Expecting feedbacks" - completely unnecessary.

Octave + text editor of your choice are quite sufficient. Besides that, have a
look at http://www.jirka.org/genius.html .

The only case GUI is really necessary is modeling environment with blocks and
connections between them. E.g.
http://www.scilab.org/scilab/features/xcos .

--Sergei.

And have a look at http://andrejv.github.io/wxmaxima/ .