Re: How to install package netcdf in octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: How to install package netcdf in octave
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2018 07:18:34 +0900 (JST)

----- Original Message -----
>From: Ariyanti Ariyanti
>To: address@hidden
>Date: 2018/3/1, Thu 18:55
>Subject: How to install package netcdf in octave
>

>Hi Sir/ Madam.
>I want to install package netcdf in Octave, but I can't. can you tell me about
>how to install package netcdf in windows? I hope you can help me. thanks a lot
>of.

Octave 4.2.1 includes pre-build netcdf package and you need not install it.

>> pkg list netcdf
Package Name  | Version | Installation directory
--------------+---------+-----------------------
      netcdf  |  1.0.11 |
C:\Octave\OCTAVE~1.1\share\octave\packages\netcdf-1.0.11

You should import the netcdf package before use by :

>> pkg load netcdf

Then youca see

>> pkg list netcdf
Package Name  | Version | Installation directory
      netcdf *|  1.0.11 |
C:\Octave\OCTAVE~1.1\share\octave\packages\netcdf-1.0.11

Asterisk (*) means that the netcdf package is imported

HTH

Tatsuro