Re: Possible bug?

From: Olaf Till
Subject: Re: Possible bug?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 15:04:14 +0100

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 06:33:52AM -0700, mrodrig wrote:
> The function F is the Physic Model that I am try to use, so I canĀ“t change.

But that is probably where the problem is... Why can't you change F?

> r =
>
>   -7234.132 +    0.000i
>   -6749.209 +    0.000i
>   -6268.353 +    0.000i
>   -5526.880 +    0.000i
>   -4790.524 +    0.000i
>   -3608.309 +    0.000i
>   -2227.055 +    0.000i
> Could you help me?

If you can't change F, and constraints don't help, probably not.

But if you know the imaginary parts are always negligible, you could
remove the imaginary parts of r, either with an additional line of
code in F (but you say you can't change F ??) or by calling F from
another function.

Olaf