hotspot disabled in this machine ?

From: Qaqambile Makana
Subject: hotspot disabled in this machine ?
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 02:32:25 -0800

Hi

Please assist.

When i am opening octave on my windows 10, says the hotspot has been disable in this machine. however i managed enable but when ever i open again octave i must always enable the hotspot.

Yet again when i am trying to open my exercise on octave i get the message that say '' no path has found'' . the window also gives a command "do you want to create it" ? when i click create says cant not create it.

thanks

Qaqambile Makana