Re: compilation of communications package

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: compilation of communications package
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 16:28:38 -0500

>> pkg list

will show you all the installed packages.

if you used the .zip package to install Octave 4.2.1 it will be empty until you run a

On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 12:44 PM, Mike Miller <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 01, 2018 at 09:50:55 -0700, jysimon wrote:
> I am using gnu octave 4.2.1 on win7 64 bits.
>
> I compiled and loaded signal package, but when I tried to compile
> communications-1.2.1, I have
> this error and I don't know how to solve.
[…]
> Can someone offer some assistance ?

The communications package is already built and included with the
Windows distribution of Octave. You don't have to pkg install anything.
Please see https://wiki.octave.org/Octave_for_Microsoft_Windows

--
mike

Join us March 12-15 at CERN near Geneva
Switzerland for OctConf 2018.  More info:
https://wiki.octave.org/OctConf_2018