Re: Converting code

From: Francesco Potortì
Subject: Re: Converting code
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 17:49:53 +0100

>> >How can I convert a C++ code to a Matlab script on my Ubuntu 16.04 using
>> >Octave?
>>
>> Yuo rewrite it by hand.

>I am going to write it by hand. I asked you about is there any automation
>tool that saves time?

No, as far as I know...

By the way:

Please write to the list, not only to me.  I have added the list in
copy, so everyone else can read and the discussion can be archived.

Please put your answer below, not above, the text you are answering.

Please do not write "ASAP": it looks like you're giving an order, and
that's not nice :)

--
Francesco Potortì (ricercatore)        Voice:  +39.050.621.3058
ISTI - Area della ricerca CNR          Mobile: +39.348.8283.107