SUBPLOTSCROLL

From: Jay Shah
Subject: SUBPLOTSCROLL
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2018 11:23:40 -0800

Hello Octave community,

My end application is geared towards plotting electrical signals in a subplot. The problem is that when I use GNUPLOT/fltk/qt through graphics toolbox, none of them create a scroll bar if I have more than a few subplots. Instead, it tries to squeeze all such subplots inside the given window dimensions. To give you some context, is it possible to have a scroll bar in plot window containing N number of subplots - with each subplot having a minimum width and height (so that they don’t get squeezed due to window size) ... something similar to https://blogs.mathworks.com/pick/2011/11/23/scrolling-figures-guis/

Thanks.
Jay