Re: Help

From: Nicholas Jankowski
Subject: Re: Help
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 12:26:15 -0500

On Wed, Jan 3, 2018 at 12:15 AM, Ndoye Yahya <address@hidden> wrote:
> Dear
>
> I have problem to run this two commands:
>
> y = cwstnd(x,Fs,mod); and [p,f] = oct3bank_vib(x,Fs,1);

cwstnd and oct3bank_vib are two functions I am not familiar with, and
a quick google search does not turn them up as known Octave or Matlab
functions.  Are they custom functions that you need to download from
somewhere?  Where did you get those commands from and what do you need
them to do? Octave is telling you it doesn't know what they are.

Nick J.