Sylvester function in Octave

From: Pallavi Jog
Subject: Sylvester function in Octave
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2018 12:38:07 +0000

I am trying to run a code in Octave written basically for Matlab.

One of the functions from this code file named - Sylvester(A,B,C) which is documented in Octave-forge as available is failing with following error.

error: 'sylvester' undefined near line 14 column 9

The octave version that I am using is 3.8.2.

I am new to Octave. Can someone suggest what extra I need to do in Octave so as to make this work?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks & Regards,

Pallavi Jog

P Please consider the impact to the environment before printing this email.

DISCLAIMER