Octave & Scilab Silicon Valley Meetup

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Octave & Scilab Silicon Valley Meetup
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 16:44:42 -0500

I know it's short notice, but if you are in the San Jose California area this Friday and would like to know more about the future of Octave and Scilab, I'll be giving a short presentation about the history and future of Octave.

The event is free but you need to register since space is limited. It will be held at the offices of ESI Group (my new employer) in San Jose from 10:00 - 12:15 Friday December 15.

More info is available at the registration link:

http://3o69.mj.am/lnk/ADwAKKvd7NgAASY00RoAAAAAF3gAAP_-2z0AFxFQAAPeHQBaKT6T-EUWdxjoSUGDY8FT7jLYogADsvs/1/gZ6VV7SMdoycWdwWe2m7SQ/aHR0cHM6Ly9nb28uZ2wvZm9ybXMvQ0wxMTdtenp2UmFSVW9jRTI

Venue

ESI North America, 2860 Zanker Road
Suite 210