Re: Install Video ToolBox into Octave

From: Andreas Weber
Subject: Re: Install Video ToolBox into Octave
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2017 06:19:26 +0100

Am 08.12.2017 um 01:45 schrieb Kyoung-Su IM:
> My name is Kyoungsu Im and currently, I'm work at LSTC, Livermore,
> California. I'm very happy to use Octave-Forge. I try to install Video
> package in my machine, which has the latest version of the openSUSE,
> openSUSE 42.2 (x86_64). However, I don't know how to install it, so
> would you please let me know how I can install it.

Hi Kyoungsu,
please use the help mailinglist for general questions how to use Octave
and its packages.

Here are details for installing the dependecies in Debian and CentOS,
it should give you an idea howto install the dependencies on suse

http://wiki.octave.org/Video_package

the last step is the same for all: open GNU Octave and execute
"pkg install -forge video"

-- Andy