Re: Constant errors although the program is correct

From: monteirojp
Subject: Re: Constant errors although the program is correct
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 11:53:40 -0700 (MST)

I deceived myself to put here the error, this is the error that gives me:
error: 'x0' undefined near line 2 column 25
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: called from:
error:   /Users/monteirojp/Documents/FCUL - MATAPL/2ยบ
ano/NUMERICA/exercicios em octave/func.m at line 2, column 5

the function and the file have the same name. Does it make a mistake to be
using an OS system?
Is that all the algorithms I write give me multiple errors but if I call the
function in the command window with a value gives me the result. I do not
understand.