Re: Constant errors although the program is correct

From: Abhinav Dronamraju
Subject: Re: Constant errors although the program is correct
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 23:02:54 +0530

Also, the name of the function you wrote is func and you're calling difuncao. I would advice you to follow these points below.
1. Name the file as func.m since your function name is func.
2. Go to the directory in which that file is and execute it using exec func.m
3. Then call the function with any x0 you want.

I believe this should work properly.

Regards,
Abhinav Dronamraju