Re: building dynamic ranges from matrix

From: AG
Subject: Re: building dynamic ranges from matrix
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 16:52:32 -0700 (MST)

Thanks Doug. The range start end matrix is built dynamically at runtime and
so the number of rows is unknown - could be 2 rows could be 10000.

Do you have any idea how your solution might be generalize for an unknown
number of rows at runtime?
I tried using cell arrays as an intermediary. I was trying to put each rows
ranges in a cell then joining all the ranges stored within the cell to the
final vector but I can't seem to get it to work. Appreciate the help.