Employment News: I joined ESI Group

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Employment News: I joined ESI Group
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 15:09:01 -0400

As of last week, I have joined ESI Group (https://www.esi-group.com).
ESI is a leading innovator in virtual prototyping software and
services and has also managed the development of Scilab since February
2017.

This is an exciting opportunity for me.  I remain focused on improving
Octave and making it an excellent platform for numerical computations.
With ESI I will continue doing general development, supporting
customer's needs, and exploring ways for Octave and Scilab to benefit
one another.

If you would like to know more about ESI's involvement with Scilab,
you can read the announcement of that acquisition here:

  https://www.scilab.org/community/news/ESI-Scilab

jwe