Re: audiodevinfo segfault on Debian when jackd is running

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: audiodevinfo segfault on Debian when jackd is running
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 12:23:33 -0700

On Sun, Sep 03, 2017 at 19:35:02 +0200, Peter P. wrote:
> Octave 4.0.3 on a Debian (testing) system segfaults when calling
> audiodevinfo() and the jackd sound server is running. I am including the
> backtrace below.
> I wonder if this is know. Let me know how I can help furter, thanks!

If you are on Debian testing, you should have Octave 4.2.1 installed.
First, please update your system and test it again.

If the crash continues to occur in Octave 4.2.1, you should file a
Debian bug with reportbug. It would be helpful to know if it also occurs
with octave-cli or only with octave-gui.

--
mike