sorry but it does not seem that I can register

From: tudor badea
Subject: sorry but it does not seem that I can register
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 18:05:28 +0000 (UTC)

Hi I am trying to install octave on a

iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011)
version 10.11.6 (15G1217)
OS X El capitan

using either home-brew or Macports, installation is successful, but the octave
GUI keeps freezing.

At the command line (over the home-brew installation), I get this:

objc[53070]: Class QCocoaPageLayoutDelegate is implemented in both
/opt/local/libexec/qt4/Library/Frameworks/QtGui.framework/Versions/4/QtGui and
/usr/local/opt/address@hidden/lib/QtPrintSupport.framework/Versions/5/QtPrintSupport.

One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Tried to install in the absence of either one of the two resources and the
program abborts with code 5 saying it is missing the one I have taken away.

I am not a computer expert, so a detailed explanation would be helpful.

Thank you,

Tudor