Re: Octave 4.2 freezes on my Mac

From: Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly
Subject: Re: Octave 4.2 freezes on my Mac
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:53:52 -0800

I attach the screenshot of the frozen screen, with the Apple beach ball still spinning off screen.I will have to restart my Mac to get rid of that.

Dipu

Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly
Cell: 408-203-8814

On Feb 8, 2017, at 10:59 AM, Marius Schamschula <address@hidden> wrote:

Dipu,

Looks like you have the current default variant installed. You might want to open a ticket at trac.macports.org, so the package maintainer will be aware of it.

I’ve not run into this problem myself. The only difference is that I use +atlas rather than +accelerate, which will unlikely to cause your issue.

Of course, I rarely use the GUI anymore. I tend to you Jupyter (with the octave kernel) as my front end.

Marius
--
Marius Schamschula