Re: How to force single precision (32bit) math ? (Octave crash on mixed

From: hale812
Subject: Re: How to force single precision (32bit) math ? (Octave crash on mixed 32/64bit math)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2016 20:57:04 -0800 (PST)

OK I will work on that after I solve my priority problem with the filter.
The complication is that the crash is not reliable, but totally unexpected.
It just usually happens when I start a long loop and use single().
BTW, if that matters, I use i5-4590 CPU with latest microcode update
available from Dell (not manually uploaded from Intel's image)