state of ode15s implementation

From: Andreas Hilboll
Subject: state of ode15s implementation
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 15:21:09 +0100

Dear Octave list,

with large interest, I saw that as part of GSOC2016, there was the plan
to implement a MATLAB-compatible ode15s for Octave.  Unfortunately, I
was not able to find any blog or the like covering the project's
progress.

As ode15s is of high importance for a possible project of mine, I would
like to inquire about the state of the ode15s implementation.  I would
appreciate any pointers to where I can find more info on the project.

Best regards,
  Andreas.

--
Dr. Andreas Hilboll

Center for Marine Environmental Sciences (MARUM)
                    - AND -
    Institute of Environmental Physics (IUP)

University of Bremen

NW1 / S3132
Otto-Hahn-Allee 1
D-28359 Bremen