Last Turn : Image Processing and Matrix values

From: Julien563
Subject: Last Turn : Image Processing and Matrix values
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 12:07:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hello evryone,

I finally (almost) finished my project in IT, to finalize I would need one
last time your advice on the matter.
I insert a bmp format color image, 16-bit and trying to apply various image
transformations.
In fact I apply a transformation that will change the appearance of the
image. I simply moves the pixels of my image to another location. It's that
simple. All deflected pixels are placed in a matrix B. Knowing that the
original image was decomposed into a matrix A by the following: A = imread (
'test2.bmp').
So I apply the changes, everything works fine but my output image is
completely disgusting. It is black and white and I can not see the
transformations. Also knowing that the changes made have been inserted in
the matrix B, it should not merge the matrix A with the matrix B?
My result should resemble something of this style:
http://www.epm6604b.be/lentille/images/imgfond/Lentille_gravitationnelle_ngc_4414.JPG
I hope you see the style of transformation that I do.
Hoping you can help me.
Thank you very much