Image Acquisition toolbox in OCTAVE 4.0.3 on Windows

From: Easy Class For Me
Subject: Image Acquisition toolbox in OCTAVE 4.0.3 on Windows
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 19:26:05 +0530

Hello,

I have installed the latest version of octave (4.0.3). This doesn't have the image acquisition package box , so I had to download it from octave forge website. When I try to install the package there comes errors!

one of which is it says it has dependency on other packages .
Other - error: called from 'configure_make' in file C:\Octave\Octave-4.0.2\share\octave\4.0.2\m\pkg\private\configure_make.m

 I just wanted to know how to install image acquisition package of octave in windows environment . Please Help.

Thanks,
Manish Kashyap