Re: question

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: question
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 14:20:03 -0400

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:33 AM, Alberto Cassinari <address@hidden> wrote:

Dear Octave,

In this days, I install a package io-2.4.3.tar.gz on my Octave 4.0.4 version with the function “pkg install io-2.4.3.tar.gz”. After installation, when I try to use xmlread function I have a problem, octave in promt write:

warning: the 'xmlread' function is not yet implemented in Octave

Please read <http://www.octave.org/missing.html> to learn how you can

contribute missing functionality.

warning: called from

    __unimplemented__ at line 524 column 5

error: 'xmlread' undefined near line 1 column 6

Do you have some suggestion for fix this problem?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Alberto Cassinari

Application Programmer