Including Octave packages

From: Shamika Mohanan
Subject: Including Octave packages
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 17:40:01 +0530

Hello,

I'm building a c++ based interface that calls Octave core and package functions.

I use feval ("pkg", ovl ("load", "all"), 0); function in my c++ code to load all the installed packages every time the c++ function is called.

When I release this interface, I would want the user to use the Octave functions without installing Octave. I'm able to include the Octave lib and include folders as third party software. How do I include/link the package functions to the lib and include folders? I am using signal, image, communications and optim packages.

Thanks,
Shamika