Re: Unknown option 'qt5' GEN libgui/src/ui-settings-dialog.h

From: Mike Miller
Subject: Re: Unknown option 'qt5' GEN libgui/src/ui-settings-dialog.h
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 16:33:20 -0700

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 08:25:46 +0900, Tatsuro MATSUOKA wrote:
> At make
>
>   GEN      libgui/src/ui-settings-dialog.h
> Unknown option 'qt5'.
>

> Does anyone know what
>   GEN      libgui/src/ui-settings-dialog.h
> are done to generate libgui/src/ui-settings-dialog.h ?

Run "make V=1" to see the full command output.

It is probably complaining about the -qt5 option that is passed to the
uic program.

On my Debian system, uic is a symlink to a program called "qtchooser".
This program takes a -qt4 or -qt5 option and acts as a proxy to the real
uic program which is installed outside of PATH.

This is probably not working on whatever setup you have. If you have
already set PATH appropriately, you could try setting UICFLAGS to empty.

--
mike